Wow, it seems that competition in terms of sophistication and superiority of the more exciting phones. This time, the smart phone that recently emerged is the product of the made by Samsung. Samsung introduced its new product called Infuse 4G.
Infuse 4G recently introduced by Samsung is the first 4G phones for AT & T. One of the key specifications of the Samsung 4G infuse was located on the screen. The size is 4.5 inch. But the presence of Samsung 4G infuse, can create confusion about whether this smart phone or tablet. Because the screen size of 4.5 inches!
Super large screen display technology brings the latest from Samsung that is Super Amoled Plus, a new generation of Super Amoled. Super-thin screen is claimed to produce very good color. Super Amoled Plus has subpixels 50% more for added clarity.
4G Infuse adopt Android version 2.2. While the processor highest among other Samsung phone, the 1.2 GHz Hummingbird. There is also a dual camera, with the Main Camera 8 Mpix and Front Camera 1.3 Mpix .
Samsung Infuse 4G specification
- Network: 4G
- Design : Candybar
- OS: Android 2.2 Froyo
- Processor : Hummingbird 1.2 GHz
- Display: 4.5 inch Touchscreen, 450 x 800 pixels screen resolution
- Camera : 8 megapixels with LED Flash, 1920×1080 (1080p HD)
- Memory : Built-in 16384 MB, up to 32GB of external memory
- Connectivity : Bluetooth, Wi-FI, USB, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA
- Extra Feature : Auto focus, Smile detection, Digital zoom, Multi shot, Effects, Self-timer, Panorama, ISO control, Accelerometer, Compass, Turn-by-turn navigation, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Multi Touch