Here are Samsung Galaxy Pro android smartphone with candybar-qwerty concept. Samsung recently announced the latest android phone for galaxy family. This latest mobile phone from galaxy family called the Samsung Galaxy Pro. And Galaxy Pro uses operating system Android 2.2 Froyo.
Galaxy Pro comes with the concept TouchWiz user interface and comes with a QWERTY keyboard for ease of typing a message or send email.
Samsung Galaxy Pro uses 800MHz processor devices. Galaxy Pro is also equipped with a 3MP camera that supports auto focus and can function as a video recorder. And for connectivity features, the Galaxy Pro is supported by the Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth.
But unfortunately, other features of the Galaxy Pro is still a mystery because of Samsung’s own party have not provided the information in detail. And to the availability of the Galaxy Pro, so far observed the Three operator in the UK will soon launch this phone.
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Dimensions 108.6 x 66.7 x 10.7 mm
- Weight 103.4 g
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Size 320 x 240 pixels, 2.8 inches, Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Internal 512 MB storage
- Card slot microSD, up to 32GB, 2GB included
- 800 MHz processor
- Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo)
- Primary 3.15 MP, 2048×1536 pixels
- Alert types Vibration; MP3 ringtones, Loudspeaker, 3.5mm jack
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, USB microUSB v2.0
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 1350 mAh