The latest generation of Galaxy Note is designed with a 6.3″ infinity display. The biggest screen ever for the Galaxy Note. Galaxy Note 8 provides a larger view and plenty of room to do great things using Pen S. Although it has a large screen but still fits in the hand because the symmetric curves and 18.5:9 aspect come together for a narrow body.
The fingerprint scanner is virtually flush with the back, and the Home button is embedded underneath the Infinity Display to stay invisible until you need it. It’s the beginning of a seamless experience. Even watching movies is simply more enjoyable with the Infinity Display’s 18.5:9 aspect ratio. In landscape mode, the Galaxy Note8 offers a 14% wider viewing area that makes for a richer, more immersive experience that pulls you in wherever you are.
The 18.5:9 aspect ratio was made for multitasking. Turn on Multi Window mode to have two apps open at the same time. And for those two apps that you use together, App Pairing presets let you open them simultaneously with a tap. Now it’s simpler than ever to listen to music as you find your way or read reviews as you shop.
Galaxy Note 8 is supported with a powerful power. Whether you’re downloading games or multitasking, it’s fast and seamless on the Galaxy Note8 because the high-performing 10nm mobile processor and 6GB RAM make things run smoothly. Plus, with wireless charging, power is on your side. Your phone contains your life and things that keep you going, from photos and videos to music, apps, and files. With the Galaxy Note8, you hardly need to delete anything to make space for new content because it has a memory that’s expandable by up to 256GB via microSD card.
Galaxy Note 8 equipped with dual camera 12 MP. Take crisp and clear shots with the Galaxy Note8’s dual camera. It supports 2x optical zoom to let you zoom in clearly. And both cameras have optical image stabilization (OIS) to produce photos that come out beautifully steady even with camera shake.
Great photos are just a snap away even when it’s dark. The Galaxy Note8’s wide-angle camera captures more light with its large 1.4µm pixels and bright F1.7 lens, while focusing fast and accurately thanks to the Dual Pixel Sensor.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specification
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 3G TD-SCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- 3G TD-SCDMA B34(2010), B39(1880)
- 4G FDD LTE B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B17(700), B18(800), B19(800), B20(800), B25(1900), B26(850), B28(700), B32(1500), B66(AWS-3)
- 4G TDD LTE B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500)
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- CPU Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz) – EMEA, Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) – USA & China
- Chipset Exynos 8895 Octa – EMEA, Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) – USA & China
- GPU Mali-G71 MP20 – EMEA, Adreno 540 – USA & China
- Dimension 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm (6.40 x 2.94 x 0.34 in)
- Weight 195 g (6.88 oz)
- Build Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5) & aluminum frame
- Colors Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Maple Gold
- SIM Dual-SIM, Nano-SIM (4FF), SIM 1 + Hybrid (SIM or MicroSD)
- Size 160.5mm (6.3″ full rectangle) / 158.5mm (6.2″ rounded corners
- Teknology Dual Edge Super AMOLED, 16M colors
- Resolution 2960 x 1440 (Quad HD+)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, Memory Internal 51.2 GB
- Memory Eksternal microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Primary Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/1.7, PDAF & 52mm, f/2.4, AF), OIS, autofocus, 2x optical zoom, LED flash
- 1/2.55″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size @ 26 mm, 1/3.6″ sensor size, 1.0 µm pixel size @ 52 mm
- Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
- Secondary 8 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, 1/3.6″ sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker, 3.5mm jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 MU-MIMO,1024-QAM
- Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 1
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 22 h (3G)
- Music play Up to 74 h