The amount of consumer interest towards dual on gsm mobile phone, seems to make samsung interested to release a similar product. Samsung offers a Duos version of it in previously familiar cell phone on the market.
Well, this time Samsung tries to provide a new alternative, which is or dual SIM DuoS version of the Star II, which was introduced last January. This phone is Samsung C6712 Star II Duos.
Samsung Duos Star II immerse QuickType T9 input technology for virtual keyboard, which is claimed will allow her messaging access.
Star Duos II was performed with a capacitive touch screen 3.2-inch WVGA touchscreen, a little bigger than Star II (3 inches). And, to prop up his dual capacity, the battery is crammed with a capacity of 1200 mAh, not 1000 mAh.
This phone runs the TouchWiz interface 3.0 UI, which is supported by Social Service Hub, which will bring easy access to such social networking portals facebook and twitter.
This Dual on GSM phones are circulating in Eastern Europe 2011, May which for the Russian priced around $ 250
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 2
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- 240 x 400 pixels, 3.2 inches
- Accelerometer sensor
- TouchWiz 3.0 UI
- Phonebook Photocall
- Internal 30MB
- microSD, up to 16GB
- Primary 3.15 MP, 2048×1536 pixels
- Video QVGA@15fps
- GPRS Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- 3.5mm jack
- SMS, MMS, Email, IM
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Java MIDP 2.0
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- Facebook, Twitter
- MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC+ player
- H.263/H.264/MP4 player
- Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 1200 mAh