Nokia N950 is Nokia N9 version intended for developers MeeGo. Nokia N950 revealed a 12 Mp camera, while as we all know that Nokia N9 has 8 Mp camera only.
N950 Another difference is that more big screen and TFT LCD berspesifikasi. In addition N950 is equipped with a physical keyboard. While Nokia N9 uses AMOLED CBD and fully rely on the touch screen.
Technically, the Nokia N950 will have a hardware component that is almost the same with the Nokia N9 but has some differences such as:
- N950 is physically larger and the body is made of aluminum, while the N9 is made of polycarbonate material unibody
- N950 having a physical keyboard slide-out QWERTY. While Nokia N9 only has a touch screen
- N950 has a screen 4 “TFT LCD while the N9 just have a screen size of 3.9” AMOLED display.
- N950 has a physical form different camera modules with N9. But both have the same image quality (using an 8 megapixel Carl Zeiss lens)
- In front of the Nokia N950 camera located in the upper right while the front camera on the Nokia N9 at the bottom right corner
- N950 supports Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR, while N9 support v4.0
- N950 does not have the support of NFC
- N950 has a battery with a capacity of 1320mAh, 1450mAh battery has a capacity N9