Nokia C2-06 is one of the phones released in the Nokia Connection 2011 event, along with Nokia c2-02 and Nokia C2-03. Nokia C2-06 present in a fresh series of colors and forms a neat and smooth.
Nokia C2-06, also a dual SIM mobile phone which has been pinned feature Easy-swap dual SIM, nokia browser and latest Nokia maps. This phone carries a slide-out keypad design, has a 2.6 inches screen Resistive touch screen with a resolution of 240 X 320 QVGA, up to 65k colors.
Also equipped with 2MP camera music player, FM radio, 3.5mm jack, and Bluetooth. Because targeting the entry level segment, the phone is not equipped with features such as Wi-Fi, GPS, or 3G, but it only works on GPRS / EDGE networks.
Nokia C2-06 are expected to attend the planned price of $ 112 and will be circulated in the market in the third quarter of 2011.
Nokia C2-06 Specification
- GSM 900 / 1800 – SIM1 & SIM 2
- GSM 850 / 1900 – SIM1 & SIM 2
- Dimensions 103 x 51.4 x 17 mm
- Weight 115 g
- Resistive touchscreen, 65K colors
- 240 X 320 QVGA, 2.6 inches
- Handwriting recognition
- Internal 10 MB
- microSD, up to 32GB, 2GB included
- 2 MP, 1600×1200 pixels
- Video QCIF@15fps
- Vibration, MP3 ringtones
- 3.5mm jack
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Java via Java MIDP 2.1
- FM radio; FM recording (country specific)
- Colors Graphite
- FlashLite support
- Easy Swap SIM support (no reboot required)
- MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 1020 mAh (BL-5C)
- Stand-by Up to 400h
- Talk time Up to 5h
- Music play Up to 37h