Optimus 2X smart phone from LG is the first to use processors nVidia dual core tegra 2 1GHz which would make the performance more quickly. In addition, this phone is claimed will refine web browsing and application performance.
LG Optimus 2X offers features 1080p HD video playback and recording with HDMI mirroring that expand the content on external display for full HD quality. LG Optimus 2X can connect wirelessly to DLNA or Digital Living Network Alliance compatible digital devices such as HD TV.
Specifications and other features such as screen size 4 inch, 8 GB internal memory, microUSB, rear camera 8 MP and 1.3 MP front camera, 1500 mAh battery capacity while the Android OS that is used is version 2.2 Froyo but LG promised to upgrade to Gingerbread in the near future.
LG Optimus 2X will soon be sold in January 2011 in Korea and then will also soon be sold in Europe and Asia.
LG Optimus 2X Spesification
- Network technology : GSM, UMTS, HSDPA (10.2 Mbit/s), HSUPA (5,76 Mbit/s)
- OS : Android 2.2 Froyo, will updated to Android Gingerbread
- Processor : Dual Core Tegra 2 1GHz
- Display : 4 inches, 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- Camera : 8 MP, Auto focus, Geo Tagging
- Video : 1920 x 1080 (1080p HD)
- Memory : built-in 8 GB, max card 32 GB
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi (802.11b , g , n), USB 2.0, Bluetooth
- Extra Feature : Touch Screen, Multi Touch, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, 3D Graphic, Youtube Player, A-Gps, Video Playback (MPEG4, WMV), Social Network Integration