HTC Raider 4G is a smartphone that runs on the LTE network, formerly known as the rumored HTC Holiday. Operator SK Telecom has been testing the 4G LTE service in some areas of South Korea and the service is claimed to be able to bring faster Internet service than the 3G network.
When tested speed connectivity using LTE networks in South Korea, this phone has recorded speed to 100Mbps download and 50Mbps for upload. Whereas with a recorded speed HSPA network is 21Mbps for downloading and 5.76Mbps for uploading.
This product uses the Android 2.3 Gingerbread and HTC Sense UI, also equipped with high-speed dual-core processor 1.5 Ghz. Then for internal storage Raider 4G HTC already has a capacity of 16GB and can still be added by micro SD Card slot.
HTC Camera 4G Raider was already high profile with the 8mp 28mm wide-angle lens F/2.2 and dual-LED flash that can record Full HD 1080p resolution video. Not to forget there’s also a 1.3 megapixel front camera as well as full connectivity of WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth.
HTC Raider 4G Specification
- Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 540 x 960 pixels, 4.5 inches (~245 ppi pixel density)
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Multi-touch input method
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- HTC Sense UI
- Touch-sensitive controls
- Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- 3.5mm jack
- Internal 16GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 32GB
- 3G Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Primary 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging
- Video 1080p
- Secondary 1.3 MP
- Colors Black
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Java via Java MIDP emulator
- MP4/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Predictive text input (Swype)
- Standard battery, Li-Ion