Here are the HP Pre 3 smartphones using operating systems WebOS, a mobile platform that runs in kernel linux and developed by Palm. This smartphone is development of Pre 2. HP Pre 3 designed for the speed of business. Smartphones allows professionals to accomplish more important tasks in life their own.
With a camera for video calls, speakerphone with noise suppression, and wireless access point, employment information more secure transport of data through encryption and password protection. Access your files securely from your corporate intranet through a VPN support.
HP Pre 3 uses processor 1.4GHz Snapdragon 8×55 and 3.6-inch WVGA touchscreen display with 480 x 800 resolution pixels but still equipped with sliding QWERTY keypad, and 512 MB of RAM memory. Storage media presenting two namely the choice of 8GB or 16GB.
For those of you who like the photos, the smartphone is equipped dual-camera, on the front and the back. This smartphone uses the auto-featured 5 Megapixel camera focus and LED flash on the back, while in section front, there are 1.3 Megapixel camera that is provided to you who want to do video-call. As for the affairs connectivity, the HP Pre 3 comes with facilities like Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR and A-GPS module.
HP Pre 3 Specifications
- Operating systems : HP WebOS
- Display : 3:58-inch multitouch screen with a vibrant 24-bit color, 480×800 resolution WVGA display
- Keyboard : Slide-out physical QWERTY keyboard
- Processor : Qualcomm MSM 8×55 (1.4 GHz)
- Camera : 5-megapixel auto-focus camera with LED flash, HD (Up to 720p) video recording, front VGA
- Memory : 512MB RAM; choose from 8GB or 16GB internal storage, USB mass storage support
- Wireless connectivity : Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n 5GHz) with WPA, WPA2, WEP, 802.1X authentication; Bluetooth ® wireless technology 2.1 + EDR with A2DP stereo Bluetooth support; A-GPS, Wi-Fi router functionality for up to five devices using HP’s mobile hotspot
- Audio : Mono speakerphone, dual-mic noise cancellation